• 2:17 p.m.: Jose Garza Valdez Jr., 31, of Patterson, was arrested on suspicion of carrying a concealed dagger, possessing a controlled substance and drug paraphernalia, and violating probation near the corner of East Las Palmas Avenue and Highway 33.
• 8:54 a.m.: Someone forced open the back door of a home on the 300 block of South Eighth Street. Nothing was taken from inside.
• 12:13 p.m.: A burglar entered a home on the 500 block of Klopping Court through a window and took a spare key.
• 4:46 a.m.: Someone vandalized the sports complex on the 10000 block of Ward Avenue. Those responsible broke surveillance cameras, electrical cement boxes as well as the wires they housed were damaged.
• 5:50 a.m.: A 1990 Honda Accord was reported as stolen from the 400 block of Red Robin Drive.
• 3:45 p.m.: A burglar forced open the front door of a home on the 500 block of Klopping Court. Nothing was reportedly taken.
• 8:20 a.m.: A burgundy 1998 Ford Windstar Van was reported as stolen from the 600 block of South Spooner Court.
• 8 p.m.: Someone forced a way through the front door of a home on the 1000 block of Imperial Lily Drive, but nothing appeared to have been stolen.
• 8:38 a.m.: A red 1997 Honda Civic was reported as stolen from the 1000 block of Mesa Creek Drive.
• 10:08 a.m.: Someone broke into a storage shed through the door and took a 1970 Honda mini motorcycle on the 100 block of South Seventh Street.
• 11:45 a.m.: Someone entered by force through a back-door window on the 300 block of South Third Street. It was unknown what was taken.
• Items in this column include a sample of reports in the Patterson Police Services dispatcher’s daily log. Additional information is based on reports from officers. Charges may have been added or dropped as of press time, and all suspects are assumed innocent until proven guilty.